- Cases, Bags & Housings
- Follow Focus
- Recording Media
Syrp Genie Car Charger Cable
In stock with our Supplier ready to ship in 1-2 working days, but may be subject to variations.The Syrp car charger keeps you're Genie charged while you're on the move
Syrp Genie Car Charger Cable
The Syrp Genie Car Charger Cable is for use wit the Syrp car charger to keep you’re Genie charged while you’re on the move! Whether you’ve forgotten to charge the Genie for your shoot the next day or you’re driving between locations the car charger will ensure your Genie is ready to go. Syrp Genie Car Charger Cable for use with most 12v in car charging Sockects
About the Syrp Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device is your key to the creative world of time lapse photography or real time video. The 4″ cube takes up very little space in your bag and at only 3.3 lb it’s easy to make it part of your standard rig.
The Genie, which allows both panning and linear motion control, attaches to standard gear such as dollies, sliders, jib arms and tripods. Simply attach the panning accessory to your tripod or support and mount your optional camera and ball head to the tapped female receiver atop the Genie. The weight of your equipment is rarely a concern since it supports up to 44 lb. An illuminated bubble level is built in to help in setting up for panoramas. The Genie has factory presets such as Stars, People or Clouds but you can enter an unlimited amount of user presets into the Genie’s memory for custom work. At maximum panning speed a 360° pan takes 5 seconds, while 39″ of linear movement takes 23 seconds.
Linear time lapse can be done on a rail or on a linear support system of your own making. While the Genie comes with 9.85′ of rope to pull it across the rail, the movement of your time lapse is only limited by the length of your rope. Kevlar-cored rope with lengths of 328′, 164′ or 32.8′ are available for separate purchase. The Genie has been tested successfully on a homemade 60′ dual cable stretched over a lake.
Inputs include both USB for firmware and a sensor input. The free firmware upgrade enables ramp-in, ramp-out functions and HDR (High Dynamic Range). Ramping is the process of modifying exposure settings on a camera in order to maintain a desired exposure value while the camera is in Bulb mode. This is especially valuable for transitional day into night, or night into day time lapses.
The sensor input accepts a motion, light, sound or other type of sensor to start your program in response to specific stimuli. The Genie ships with both panning and sliding bases, two slider mounts, 9.85′ of rope and a multi-voltage charger for its built-in battery. A three-hour charge gives you about 12 hours of run time, depend on the weight of your camera. The Genie is compatible with approximately 130 cameras from nine major brands.
- Dual Motion
- Panning and linear motion control with one device
- Attaches to any existing film equipment i.e. Dolly, Slider, Jib Arm etc.
- Sensor Input
- Auto start function through a timer or sensor or both. Sensor input allows for attachment of a motion sensor, light sensor, sound sensor and more
- Preview function allows for revision of recording movement prior to recording
- Factory pre-sets allow for instant shooting straight out of the box or storable user-programmable panning and tracking pre-sets
- Auto Start and Power Saving
- Auto Start enables the user to program camera movements to return to “home” and repeat again or continuously run the same movement. It also enables the user to setup time-lapse or camera movement to start on a delay timer. Auto Power Off shuts down the Genie when it’s unused for 1 hour to save battery power
- Bubble level with light
- Ramping Firmware
- Bulb ramping is the process of modifying exposure settings on a camera in order to maintain a desired exposure value while the camera is in Bulb mode. A free firmware upgrade allows ramp-in, ramp-out function and HDR.
- As well as the Syrp Genie Car Charger Cable we have an incredibly wide range of Motion Control Rigs and Accessories for all your content creation requirements. Have a look at the main page for more products that will help with your shoot.Since the 1930’s PEC has always been a leading light of the British Film industry, to this day we still stock a wide range of film products, from splicing tape, magnetic stock and spacing all in 16mm, 35mm and 70mm to CIR Splicers, Viewers and Competitors (Picsync)
As well as our film equipment we also stock a wide range of cutting edge cameras and supporting technology, including Audio, LIGHTING, MEDIA, POWER, EQUIPMENT SUPPORTS, MONITORS and much more.
We also offer an in-house product repair and service. Our other services include: Broadcast Studio Design, System Integration, Studio automation and networking.