- Cases, Bags & Housings
- Follow Focus
- Tripods and Grip
- Recording Media
Datavision LEDGO-T2880LMC Large Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
In stock with our Supplier ready to ship in 1-2 working days, but may be subject to variations.This soft, cool LED is well suited for today’s growing demands for energy efficient, portable, colour accurate lighting. Perfect for any studio environment or use on location, T2880 is cool and efficient. It delivers a beautiful, soft light over a wide area, making it ideal for shooting portraits.
Specification of the LEDGO-T2880LMC Large Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Kelvin power consumption: 288W
- Luminance: 17,580 lumens
- Light intensity at 1m: 21.900 Lux
As an ultra-soft panel, the T2880LMC gives even light over a large area, reducing the number of lights, reflectors and umbrellas you need for your studio. Wide panels are fantastic back lights, excellent for illuminating chromakey screens and ideal for portrait shots (landscape or portrait).
Multiple control options (manual, DMX or optional WiFi) means that the light is at home on location or in the studio.
- Incredible value wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Ultra-thin design (27mm)
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Interal 2.4G remote control reciever with WiFi control box, control the light via smart phone or telecontroller
- DMX control with LCD display
- Bi-colour, 3200K to 5600K
- Dimmer control
- Barn doors included
- Rear heat dissapation to keep the light cool
- Dimensions: 1375 x 330 x 27mm
- Honeycomb Louver also available
- As well as the LEDGO-T2880LMC Large Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light we have an incredibly wide range of Lights and Accessories for all your content creation requirements. Have a look at the main page for more products that will help with your shoot.
Since the 1930’s PEC has always been a leading light of the British Film industry, to this day we still stock a wide range of film products, from splicing tape, magnetic stock and spacing all in 16mm, 35mm and 70mm to CIR Splicers, Viewers and Competitors (Picsync)
As well as our film equipment we also stock a wide range of cutting edge cameras and supporting technology, including Audio, LIGHTING, MEDIA, POWER, EQUIPMENT SUPPORTS, MONITORS and much more.
We also offer an in-house product repair and service. Our other services include: Broadcast Studio Design, System Integration, Studio automation and networking.