- Cases, Bags & Housings
- Follow Focus
- Recording Media
Audio-Technica U841A Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
In stock with our Supplier ready to ship in 1-2 working days, but may be subject to variations.The U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360° pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
Audio-Technica U841A Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone
The Audio-Technica U841A Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone is designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Small-diameter UniPoint® capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and silicone foam bottom pad minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- As well as the Audio-Technica U841A Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone we have an incredibly wide range of Mics and Accessories for all your content creation requirements. Have a look at the main page for more products that will help with your shoot.Since the 1930’s PEC has always been a leading light of the British Film industry, to this day we still stock a wide range of film products, from splicing tape, magnetic stock and spacing all in 16mm, 35mm and 70mm to CIR Splicers, Viewers and Competitors (Picsync)
As well as our film equipment we also stock a wide range of cutting edge cameras and supporting technology, including Audio, LIGHTING, MEDIA, POWER, EQUIPMENT SUPPORTS, MONITORS and much more.
We also offer an in-house product repair and service. Our other services include: Broadcast Studio Design, System Integration, Studio automation and networking.
- If it was not the Audio-Technica U841A Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone you were looking for today please give us a call or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Failing that you could always go back one and take a look at the wider range of Microphones we have for sale, we are sure we have something to suit you.
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|POLAR PATTERN||Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||Phantom: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|IMPEDANCE||Phantom: 200 ohms
Battery: 270 ohms
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||Phantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|BATTERY TYPE||1.5V AA/UM3|
|BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE||0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)|
|SWITCH||Off, on-flat, on-roll-off|
|WEIGHT (MICROPHONE)||2.8 oz (78 g)|
|WEIGHT (POWER MODULE)||4.9 oz (139 g)|
|DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE)||2.56″ (65.0 mm) diameter,
0.59″ (15.1 mm) height
|DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE)||3.31″ (84.0 mm) H x
2.48″ (63.0 mm) W x
0.87″ (22.0 mm) D
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE)||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|CABLE||25.0′ (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13″ (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch|
|Click on the chart to view the larger image|